Important College Updates
LAST UPDATED JULY 2020
In the past few months, the campus community has received an overwhelming number of emails and updates appointments, internal restructuring, and new initiatives. Below is a brief recap of some of the most important campus updates from the spring semester and summer:
- Following Dr. Don Trahan's departure from the College in October, Marvin Carter assumed the role of Interim Director of Intercultural Engagement and Inclusion (previously Interim Director of Diversity & Inclusion).
- This past semester, James Felton III began his role as the College’s first Vice President for Equity and Inclusion.
- On June 30th, after serving for two years as Interim Provost, Dr. Willam Keep has retired from TCNJ.
- Dr. Jeffrey Osborn, previously Dean for the School of Science, has been appointed as the new Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, effective July 1, 2020.
- Dr. Steven Schreiner, previously Dean for the School of Engineering, was appointed as Provost at Manhattan College.
- Dr. Amanda Norvell and Dr. Steven O’Brien will each serve as Interim Deans for the School of Science and the School of Engineering, respectively.
- Dr. Gregory Pogue, Vice President of Human Resources, has retired from TCNJ after 10 years of service.
- As of July 1, 2020, the Division of Human Resources and the Division of Institutional Equity and Inclusion merged into the new Division of Inclusive Excellence, led by Vice President James Felton. Executive Director of Human Resources, Kimberly Woods, will be promoted to the new role of Associate Vice President for Strategic Human Resources. Kerri Thompson Tillett will continue in her role as Associate Vice President for Equity and Inclusion.